Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]

A friendly Clan Where All Are Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladin enters the room...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladin

Ladin enters the room... Empty
PostSubject: Ladin enters the room...   Ladin enters the room... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Hail fellow summoners. I just wanted to break the ice here. I'm new to the clan and pretty new to the game. At the time of this writing I am level 31 I believe and just got my first few A monster (and even a duplicate that is now an A+). I'm jazzed about gaming with you all and I hope I can be useful to the Clan. Since day one, I have either been doing well with gold, but no monsters or vice versa, and currently I'm struggling to put together a nice formation (with SOME kind of uniformity, ya know?). I'm not sure I know the ins-and-outs of this game yet as I am always out of energy and in dire need of "something", but I dig it so I figured I'd join a clan and stick around! I don't know all of the options and such just yet, but if there is anything I can do for a fellow clan member, I am willing to do it. Just ask me, and then probably TELL me how to do it....hahahaha!! Good times ahead!

Truly,

Ladin
Back to top Go down
ZeRo
Admin

Ladin enters the room... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladin enters the room...   Ladin enters the room... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am

Very well put together introduction Ladin. I'm ZeRo the leader of this hopefully to be great clan. If you ever need any kind of assistance please feel free to post on my wall as i'm around most of the time to help. If you could also post on site a wish list of what you'd like to have i'm hoping to help everyone achieve them free of charge just as a thank you for helping the clan out.
Back to top Go down
https://demolitionmen.board-directory.net

Ladin enters the room...
Page 1 of 1